Financial Fraud Examination and Management programs provide students with data-driven decision-making skills, investigative techniques, and an in-depth understanding of how technology can prevent fraud. The graduate concentration in financial fraud examination and management is designed to prepare students to meet the rapidly growing demand for professional fraud examiners.
Note: Students seeking the additional credential of certified fraud examiner (CFE) are required to take the optional capstone course to qualify to take the certification exam.
- ACCT 513: Identity Theft and Computer-Related Fraud
- ACCT 514: Financial Statement Fraud
- ACCT 515: Fraud Examination
- ACCT 516: Ethical Issues in Financial Fraud Examination and Management
- ACCT 517: Financial Fraud Capstone Course (Optional)