The concentration of human resource management is designed for students to develop their skills with today's human resource needs, which includes recruitment and selection, succession planning, compensation policies, and performance appraisal systems.
- MGMT 501: Strategic Human Resource Management (3)
- MGMT 505: Employee Health Benefits (3)
Choose two electives from:
- MGMT 502: Training and Workplace Learning (3)
- MGMT 507: Leadership and Managing Change (3)
- MGMT 545: Managing High Performance Teams (3)
- MGMT 574: Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations (3)