The concentration in management is designed to provide students with a thorough knowledge of issues related to organizational structure, personnel administration, and operational productivity.
Choose three from the following courses:
- BANA 501: Business Intelligence and Decisions
- MGMT 501: Strategic Human Resources Management (3)
- MGMT 502: Training and Workplace Learning (3)
- MGMT 505: Employee Health Benefits (3)
- MGMT 507: Leadership and Managing Change (3)
- MGMT 545: Managing High Performance Teams (3)
- MGMT 574: Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations (3)
Choose one approved elective (3) from GSM graduate courses.