Management provides the leadership and direction for any organization. The management concentration allows students to pursue a range of courses in leadership, decision making, human resources, law, diversity and inclusion, and other contemporary topics.
Students must complete four courses to complete the Management Concentration.
Choose three or four from the following courses:
- BANA 501: Business Intelligence and Decisions
- MGMT 501: Strategic Human Resources Management
- MGMT 502: Training and Workplace Learning
- MGMT 505: Employee Health Benefits
- MGMT 507: Leadership and Managing Change
- MGMT 545: Managing High Performance Teams
- MGMT 574: Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations
If needed, choose another approved elective from GSM graduate courses.