This comprehensive program is designed to meet the diverse and changing needs of students and employers. The required MBA common core represents an integrated curriculum providing both practical application and a strong foundation in management theory. Additionally, students select four courses within an area of concentration that best addresses their personal career goals.
The MBA Curriculum
The MBA program consists of thirteen courses, nine core and four elective for a total of 39 credit hours.
Required Courses (3 credit hours each)
- ACCT 520: Accounting for Management Decisions
- BANA 530: Operation and Technology Management
- ECON 510: Managerial Economics
- FINC 521: Managerial Finance
- MGMT 500: The Management Experience
- MGMT 540: The Global Environment of Business
- MGMT 570: Business, Ethics and Governance
- MGMT 590: Strategic Management and Policy
- MKTG 560: Marketing Management
Students may choose any one of the following concentrations: