The Master of Science in Nursing and Master of Business Administration Dual Master's Degree
The joint degree program combines the strengths of two schools within Saint Xavier University; the School of Nursing and Health Sciences and the Graham School of Management. The MSN/MBA program is designed to meet the needs of those individuals desiring to serve in middle or senior-level management positions in hospitals or other health care agencies. The curriculum consists of a combination of the master's degree requirements within both nursing and business.
Applicants interested in the MSN/MBA program apply first to the School of Nursing and Health Sciences and then to the Graham School of Management. The MBA degree is awarded upon successful completion of the selected MSN track, business foundation courses, and the eight MBA core courses:
- MGMT 500: The Management Experience (3)* (may be waived if NURSG 553 completed)
- ECON 510: Managerial Economics (3)
- ACCT 520: Accounting for Management Decisions (3)
- FINC 521: Managerial Finance (3)
- BANA 530: Operations and Technology Management (3)
- MKTG 560: Marketing Management (3)
- MGMT 570: Business, Ethics and Governance (3)
- MGMT 590: Strategic Management and Policy (3)
The School of Nursing and Health Sciences reserves the right to amend policies and procedures, and other program information as necessary. All changes will be communicated promptly.