The B.A./B.S. - MBA (Dual-Degree 4 + 1) program provides Saint Xavier University students an opportunity to earn a Bachelor of the Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in as little as five years; with up to twelve (12) hours of graduate coursework being accepted as undergraduate coursework.
Students may take MBA coursework concurrently with undergraduate coursework during their junior and senior years with up to twelve (12) hours of MBA coursework credited to the completion of a student's bachelor's degree and their MBA degree. The courses are also great as stand-alone training for B.A./B.S. students looking to enter the job market after graduation, even if they do not plan to pursue an MBA immediately.
Undergraduate students may take the following MBA courses for dual credit:
- ACCT 401: Accounting Foundations (1 credit hour)
- ECON 402: Economic Principles (1 credit hour)
- ECON 406: Statistical Foundations (1 credit hour)
- FINC 403: Financial Principles (1 credit hour)
- MGMT 404: Management Foundations (1 credit hour)
- MKTG 405: Marketing Foundations (1 credit hour)
- MGMT 540: The Global Environment of Business (3 credit hours)
- MGMT 570: Business, Ethics and Governance (3 credit hours)
Students must complete their bachelor's degree and apply to the MBA program to continue in the MBA program. Please view the MBA program requirements for further information and speak with Graham School of Management administration for guidance and advising.