The Student Affairs staff provides support to students toward the students' goals of learning, personal development, satisfaction, participation, achievement, persistence, graduation and placement.
The vice president for Student Affairs leads the Office of Student Affairs which provides programs, plans and processes that foster the growth and development of all students and enhance the quality of campus life. The vice president functions as a liaison and advocate for students to ensure effective services to students throughout the University.
Please check out the catalog pages below for more details about Student Affairs.
- Access to Student Information
- Assistant Vice President of Campus Life
- Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
- Athletics and Recreation
- Campus Life
- Campus Ministry
- Career Services
- Center for Accessibility Resources
- Counseling Center
- First-Year Programs
- Learning Center/Writing Studio
- Public Safety
- Residence Life
- Student Media
- Student Success Program (SSP)