|Department:||Comm. Sci. & Disorders|
- Ph.D., University of Illinois Chicago
- M.H.S., Governors State University
- B.A., Saint Xavier University
Areas of Specialization
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Language Processing Disorders
- CSDI 301: Phonology
- CSDI 302: Stuttering
- CSDI 370: Senior Seminar
- CSDI 355: Clinical Practicum
- CSDIG 502: Developmental Disorders of Speech
- CSDIG 530: Seminar in Fluency Disorders
- CSDIG 594: Introduction to Research in Communication Disorders
- CSDIG 515/516: Clinical Practicum
- CSDIG 510: Diagnostic Practicum
- Seminar in Clinical Methods
- Module on Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Module on Language Processing Disorders
- Journal Module
Specialized Clinical Experiences
- National Stuttering Association: Adult Support Group
- Education and Support Group for Parents of Children who Stutter
- Support Group for Teens who Stutter
October, 2009. Evaluation and Treatment of School-Aged Children who Stutter. Eisenhower Special Education Cooperative.
October, 2010. Treatment of Language Processing Disorders. Will-Grundy Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
October, 2011. Evaluation and Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Eisenhower Special Education Cooperative.
April, 2012. Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Chicago Public Schools.
October, 2012. Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech. South Cook Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Fall, 2013. Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech. DuPage County Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Czarnik, K. (2010). Treatment Program for Childhood Apraxia of Speech. East Moline, IL. LinguaSystems.
Czarnik, K. (2011). Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech: DVD. East Moline, IL. LinguaSystems.