We Are SXU Day
Give - Share - Celebrate
In celebration with our annual Mission Day, our first day of giving, We Are SXU Day, is on March 27, 2019. Make plans to participate by making a gift, spreading the word and showing your pride! There's power in participation, and here's how you can take part:
Together, We Can Make an Impact!
The Saint Xavier Fund supports and enhances every aspect of the University, including:
- Financial aid (99% of students depend on this!)
- Academic support services and programs
- Student life and spiritual life
- Athletics and student organizations
- Campus buildings and facilities
The Saint Xavier Fund is the foundation for all operations of the University. If it is happening at SXU, the Saint Xavier Fund had something to do with it.
Together, We Can Spread the Word!
Share why you gave and encourage others to do the same. Remember to use #WeAreSXU when posting on social media! We also are looking for volunteers to serve as communication agents for We Are SXU Day. To learn more on ways to get involved and for additional information, contact Marie Kelly at 773-298-3317 or email@example.com.
Together, We Can Show Our Pride!
Celebrate and unite with Cougars in your community and across the world on We Are SXU Day! Put on your scarlet and gray, snap a photo with fellow alums and post your favorite memories on social media. Interested in hosting a We Are SXU Day social in your community? Contact the Alumni Office at 773-298-3316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
There's power in participation, and here's how you can be part:
- Give: Make a gift. Any amount can have a huge impact!
- Share: Share why you gave and encourage others to do the same.
- Celebrate: Show your pride for SXU! Put on your scarlet and gray, snap a photo with fellow alumni and share your favorite SXU memories on social media.
Here is how you can make a gift:
- Give online through SXU's convenient and secure giving site.
- Call University Advancement at 773-298-3312 to arrange a credit card transaction.
- Stop by University Advancement at the O'Grady Center.
Yes, any gifts postmarked on or before March 27 will contribute to We Are SXU Day. Additionally, any gift made in response to our We Are SXU Day mailing or made online from March 1 to March 27, will automatically contribute.
Yes. When making a gift, include the name of the person you wish to remember or honor. If you would like us to send a note to notify the honoree or family of the deceased, please also identify the appropriate name(s) and mailing address(s) on the online giving form.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover on our secure online giving page. You can also choose to make your gift reoccurring so it can continue to support SXU throughout the year.