SXU's GSM hosts MBA Open House/Orientation Sessions in January
Saint Xavier University's (SXU) Graham School of Management (GSM) will host two MBA Open House/Orientation Sessions scheduled for the start of the spring semester.
- Thursday, January. 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Andrew Lecture Hall (GSM 120);
- Saturday, January. 7 from 10 a.m. to noon in the Andrew Lecture Hall (GSM 120).
These sessions will help provide information and answer questions about GSM's MBA program. Come learn about the program, format, accreditation, available areas of study, start terms, etc. This is a great change to get some of your questions answered and meet potential classmates! Other information/resources that will be addressed, include:
- Get registered for classes;
- Attend a Canvas tutorial;
- Learn about GSM's certificate program;
- Meet the Dean and Associate Dean;
- Learn about scholarships and Graduate Assistantships;
- Take a brief tour of the GSM;
- Talk to members of the GSM Graduate Student Council (current students);
- Learn about dual MBA/JD with John Marshall Law School;
- Learn about online classes.
Interested guests are invited to attend anytime throughout the event and are welcome to bring friends and family. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, please contact the Director of Graduate Programs, Bruce Lipman, at 773-298-3664, or lipmanFREESXU.