Shannon Center Weekly Nutrition Tip - Reaching Your New Year's Resolutions on Fitness
I hope all of you are having some great successes in the start of your New Year's Resolutions. How can you be consistent in your goals? Take a look at these tips to help keep you motivated:
- Team up with a partner or group. Accountability is key no matter your goal. Set a specific meeting time and date and stick to it no matter what!
- Start going to an exercise class at the Shannon Center. HIGHLY recommend Bootcamp 101!
- Sign up for Kelly's 8 week weight loss class, starting January 19th or come to our monthly weigh in program! Contact Jen at the Shannon Center for more details 773-298-3778
- Write your goals down and tape them somewhere where you can see them. Bathroom mirror or door, work cubicle, your planner, bedroom etc.
- Give yourself incentives. Money in a jar, new music, clothes, jewelry.
Good luck with staying on track with your goals this year!
Shannon Center Monthly Weigh-In and 30 minute Nutrition Talk
Tuesday, January 5 at 12:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Do you need help staying on track?
- Do you need accountability and education?
- Do you want to continue your weight loss?
Then the monthly weigh-in program might be for you! The cost is $12 per person per month and it includes a 30 minute nutrition talk. Payment is due on the weigh-in day. For more information, please view our Monthly Weigh-In flier or email Jennifer at email@example.com.
Shannon Center 8 Week Nutrition Weight Loss Program
Tuesday, January 19 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
The class will meet every Tuesday night for 8 weeks. View the Nutrition Weight Loss flier for pricing and information. For more information email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For nutrition or exercise questions, contact:
Kelly Devine Rickert, MS, RD, CSSD, LDN, CPT
Shannon Center Nutritionist
For a FREE online nutrition newsletter, sign up at website above and enter your email.