Saint Xavier University’s Nutrition Weight Loss Program – September 21
Saint Xavier University's (SXU) Nutrition Weight Loss Program is taught by Registered Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainer Kelly Devine Rickert, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D., L.D.N. The class begins with an in-person meeting on Wednesday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the Shannon Center located on SXU's Chicago campus, 3700 West 103rd Street. The eight-week online nutrition and lifestyle coaching program will be that little secret ingredient community members are going use to refine their health, habits and everyday performance.
Participants will receive the following as part of the online program:
- Daily fitness nutrition and inspirational tips sent straight to their inbox;
- Weekly tele-seminar/webinar that includes educational and inspirational topics and tips, as well as answering any questions that were submitted during the week. If individuals cannot attend the weekly webinar they'll be sent the recording;
- Monthly personal phone meeting that includes meal plan guidance and nutrition coaching;
- Email support with a weekly food and exercise journal review;
- Quick and easy recipes;
- Dining out tips and suggestions;
- Grocery store tour.
The cost to join is $ 45 for students; $90 for SXU faculty/staff and Shannon Center members; and $115 for the public community.
Kelly Devine Rickert is also the founder of Devine Nutrition, a nutrition consulting company that specializes in sports nutrition, weight management, wellness, diabetes and child nutrition. As an active member in the health and fitness field, Kelly still manages to spend quality time with her husband and four children. Be sure to look for her at SXU's 16th Annual Cougar 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, October 8.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Jennifer Quinlan at email@example.com or 773-298-3778. Additionally, check out other fitness options available this fall by visiting the Shannon Center's website.