Six-week Summer Challenge at the Shannon Center
Saint Xavier University's (SXU) Shannon Center is bringing back the popular "Step Up to Shape Up" fitness challenge for the twelfth summer in a row! The program costs $10 per person and will run from Monday, June 20 to Sunday, July 31. The goal is to complete the weekly exercises in order to advance to the next week.
The rules for this fitness challenge are as follows:
- Participants who complete the entire six-week challenge will receive an exclusive Step Up to Shape Up t-shirt;
- The exercises are specifically designed to help you meet your summer fitness goals. The challenge will incorporate both cardio and strength training workouts;
- Weekly schedules will be available online and sent via Email Address. Copies will also be available at the Shannon Center front desk;
- Participants are allowed to complete their exercises at their desired location (Shannon Center, outdoors, while on vacation, etc.);
- Participants are required to track progress online; all participants will be given a password upon registration;
- Login online to track your progress every Monday by 7 p.m. Participants must complete each week's exercises to advance to the next week.