SXU's Graham School hosts MBA Open House sessions - August 17 and 19
Saint Xavier University’s (SXU) Graham School of Management (GSM) will host two MBA Open House and Orientation events on Thursday, August 17 at 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, August 19. at noon. Friends and family are invited to attend as well. Light refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP for these events with the number attending by Friday, August 11 for the first Open House and by Wednesday, August 16 for the second.
What to expect at the events:
- Get registered for classes
- Attend a Canvas tutorial
- Learn about our certificate programs
- Learn about scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Take a brief tour of the Graham School
- Tour the school and see your classroom
- Learn important information to help you at the Graham School
- Talk to members of the Graduate Advisory Board (current students)
- Learn about dual MBA/JD degree with John Marshall Law School
- Ask questions and get answers about the MBA program
- Learn about taking a dual concentration
- Hear about online classes
For more information or questions, please contact Director of Graduate Programs Bruce Lipman at 773-298-3664 or lipmanFREESXU.