SXU hosts Graduate and Professional School Fair on November 8
Saint Xavier University (SXU) will hold its annual Graduate and Professional School Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 8, in the Warde Academic Center's Butler Reception Room located on SXU's Chicago campus, 3700 West 103rd Street.
The free and public event highlights many of the options available to those who are considering advanced study. Representatives from more than 20 graduate and professional schools will be participating.
Attendees will meet with school representatives face-to-face, allowing for personal interaction in asking questions for a specific school or program. At the event, attendees can:
- Explore the possibilities of graduate and professional education;
- Learn about the requirements for programs;
- Get detailed information about various schools and their programs;
- Gather materials to review later;
- Network with professionals in your future field.
Registered representatives for the Graduate and Professional School Fair, include:
- Adler University
- Benedictine University
- Catholic Theological Union
- DePaul University
- DePaul University -- College of Law
- Dominican University
- Edgewood College - School of Business
- Indiana University -- Kelley School of Business
- Lewis University
- Marquette University Graduate School
- Marian University
- Midwestern University
- National University of Health Sciences
- North Park University
- Roosevelt University
- Rush University Graduate College
- The Institute for Clinical Social Work
- The University of Chicago -- School of Social Service Administration
- Trinity Christian College
- University of St. Francis
For additional information, please contact SXU's Career Services at 773-298-3131 or email@example.com.