Register now for SXU's Cougar 5K Run/Walk
The 18th Annual Cougar 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saint Xavier University's Homecoming weekend on Saturday, September 22 at 9 a.m.
Voted best 5K in 2017 by Run to the Pub, the Cougar 5K is a popular tradition, you won't want to miss! Participants will enjoy:
- A moisture-wicking, long-sleeve performance T-shirt.
- On-site flu shots (near the finish line) provided by the Saint Xavier University Health Center. Flu shots are free with an in-network insurance card. Please bring your insurance card for verification.
- Free runner refreshments such as bagels, fruit, water, coffee, Barraco's Pizza, Culver's custard, Calabria's sandwiches, Jimmy John's cookies and more.
- A GIANT raffle and great giveaways.
- Face painting, inflatable balloons and visits from the cougar mascot, Champ!
- Free ticket to the Homecoming football game at 1 p.m.
Select few racers will also have the chance to:
- Earn prize money for the top three overall male and female winners.
- Win a medal for the top three winners in each age category.
- Break the male or female course records and receive additional prize money.
Register online on the Cougar 5K Run/Walk Registration page. For questions or more information, call the Cougar 5K hotline at 773-298-3592.
Celebrate the Cougar 5K by sharing your Cougar 5K pictures on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #Cougar5K, and you could win prizes!
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Meijer!