SXU kicks off the fall semester with student events
Joining a new campus, or even returning after a long summer, can be a tough transition. Luckily, Saint Xavier University (SXU) has a week full of events planned to ease students back into school and encourage the start of a fantastic new semester. Beginning August 22 through September 9, Welcome Weeks exposes SXU students to a series of social, educational and recreational activities where they get the chance to meet new people, learn about and join registered student organizations and embrace the new lifestyle of an SXU Cougar.
Just a few of the many events include:
- Rock The Res Center, Glow-In-The-Dark Dance Party
- Saturday Night Vibes: Welcome to the Block Party
- Registered Student Organization (RSO) Fair
- Saint Xavier Council's Annual Foam Party
- Trip To Downtown and Navy Pier
- Two-Mile Glow Fun Run
- First Home Football Game vs. Missouri Baptist University
Special thanks to Student Activities, Residence Life and Campus Ministry for hosting these events! To view the full list of events and learn more, visit the Den. Please note: these events are open only to current SXU students.