Sister Gabrielle McShane Memorial Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- January 31, 2022
- Amount Range:
- *Up to $2,150
- Greg Coutts
The Sister Gabrielle McShane Memorial Scholarship was established by Sister Venardine Obertin and Sister Simeon O'Donohue in honor of Sister Gabrielle (emerita music faculty member). This scholarship is renewable.
- Available in all areas of applied music study
- Applicants must be accepted by the University as incoming freshman, transfer student or continuing education music majors who are in good academic and disciplinary standing
- A minimum 2.5 GPA upon admission to Saint Xavier University
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 each semester.
- Awards based on talent and potential as a successful music major
- Awarded by music faculty after required audition.
*Award amount will vary based on availability of funds and number of scholarships awarded.
The online application form is now closed.