Joyce M. Jeck Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- Amount Range:
- *Amount Varies
Criteria for application:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student (at least sophomore II level) in good academic standing in the School of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Must demonstrate financial need, as verified by Financial Aid.
- Submit an essay addressing commitment to the nursing profession.
- Submit a School of Nursing faculty recommendation that addresses the student's commitment and integrity.
Please Note: All School of Nursing scholarship recipients are expected to "give back" to the School of Nursing upon request by participating in a School of Nursing activity.
*Students applying for financial aid are automatically considered for these funds. Selection is based on a student’s match with a donor’s criteria. There is no separate application process.