Joyce M. Jeck Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- January 31, 2021
- Amount Range:
- *Up to $2,300
- Jill Marceille
Criteria for application:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student (at least sophomore II level) in good academic standing in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Submit an essay addressing commitment to the nursing profession.
- Submit a School of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty recommendation that addresses the student's commitment and integrity.
- Fill out the online application form (linked below).
Please Note: All School of Nursing and Health Sciences scholarship recipients are expected to "give back" to the School of Nursing and Health Sciences upon request by participating in a School of Nursing and Health Sciences activity.
*Award amount will vary based on availability of funds and number of scholarships awarded.
The online application form is now closed.