First Responder Discount
- Application Deadline:
- Must apply prior to first course
- Length of MBA
- Amount Range:
- 25% of tuition
- Office of the Bursar
Saint Xavier University has developed the First Responder Discount as a gesture of gratitude for the educational partnership between Saint Xavier University and the Chicago Police Department (CPD) that began in January 1998. Our academic program assists and guides Chicago First Responders to better serve their community and their profession. This partnership exemplifies Saint Xavier University's commitment to supporting Chicago First Responders who make such a difference in our community. We are grateful for your service.
Saint Xavier University's First Responder Discount is valued at a maximum of 25% of the current graduate tuition and will be awarded to students who:
- are currently serving as a Chicago law enforcement and/or other first responder professional.
- are admitted to a graduate degree program at Saint Xavier University after January 1, 2017.
- complete and submit the First Responder Discount application prior to the initial course term.
- participate in the Chicago Police Department's tuition reimbursement program.
- comply with Saint Xavier University's tuition payment plan.**
Please note: The maximum payment eligibility from CPD is no more than 75%.
Please fill out the online application form.