Student Leadership Process
Do you have the X-Factor? We are looking for a highly talented staff of students who reflect the very best of Saint Xavier University in academic achievement, diversity of background, experience and student leadership for the following positions:
- Cougar Peer Mentors (CPM)
- Orientation Leaders (OL)
- Peer Ministers (PM)
- Resident Assistants (RA)
- Resident Housing Association (RHA)
- Resident Peer Academic Leaders (RPAL)
- Resident Peer Ministers (RPM)
- Saint Xavier Council (SXC)
For more information about these positions, please check out the Student Leadership Position Descriptions Booklet (PDF).
Check out the introductory video below to learn more about the application and hiring process. Do you have the X-Factor to become a student leader at SXU?
Applications are available through The Den.
To start the application process, follow these steps:
- Watch the X-Factor Information Video.
- Using your SXU NetID credentials, log in to The Den through the mySXU portal or by going to The Den.
- In the search bar, enter "X-Factor" and select "X-Factor Student Leadership Applications."
- Click the blue "Join" button near the top right.
- After your request to join the page has been accepted (which could take up to 24 hours), you will have access to the application which can be found on that page under "Forms."
Applications are due at 11:45 p.m. Sunday, January 27, 2019 through The Den.
For more information, please contact:
|Dean of Students||773-298-3123|