Resources for Alumni
Career Services is pleased to offer an array of services designed to support Saint Xavier alumni personally and professionally.
These services include:
- Career counseling and assessment tools such as the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory
- Assistance and resources on resume and cover letter writing, interviewing and job searching
- Access to Handshake database as both a job seeker and employer.
- Employer directories and job listing web sites
- Access to two SXU Internship and Job Fairs held on campus each year, as well as information about local job fairs
- Resources on various career fields
- Graduate School advising
- Opportunities to participate in professional career panels and networking events designed to help current students and fellow alumni develop skills and resources for using their SXU degrees in the world of work
- Alumni are also encouraged to connect with SXU Career Services on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter (@SXUCareer), for updates on current programs and more full-time position postings
- For more on upcoming events, visit the current SXU Career Services calendar
- To schedule an appointment, call 773-298-3131 or email us at email@example.com