Applying for On-Campus Employment
- Log onto your Handshake account.
- Click "Career Center" > Click "Resources" > Click "SXU Student Employment" > Download
and fill out the "Student Employment Application" under "Attachments."
- Upload your completed Student Employment Application onto the system by selecting
the "Documents" tab under "My Profile." Make sure to save the Application as an "Other" document. Career Services staff will approve your application within one business day.
- Once your application is approved, to apply for on-campus positions, click on "Jobs"
at the top of the navigation bar and search for "Saint Xavier University – Student
Employment" in the keyword search box. Click on a position to read more about it.
- Once you find a position, review the job description and the employer preferences;
if you are interested in applying for it, click "Apply" and select your saved Student
- Click "Submit Application" to complete the application process.