Center for SUCCESS
The Center for SUCCESS team prepares, educates and empowers students and alumni to explore opportunities, develop skills and make the connections necessary for academic and life long career success. From first year, through graduate school, and beyond, our staff offers individual assistance, workshops and events to assist in every step of the journey.
Calling all Graduates. Tell Us What You Are Doing Next
Did you graduate in December 2019 or May 2020? Are you job seeking, working, or attending graduate school? Let us know your next steps by completing our First Destination Survey.
- Academic Advising (current and transfer)
- Academic Plan Development
- Change of major
- Major and Career Planning
- Experience Search (full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship)
- Networking Preparation
- Cougars LEAD Assistance
- Mock Interview
- Document Assistance
- Graduate and Professional School Preparation
Let Us Help
|We recently partnered with Parker Dewey, a third-party company that hosts micro-internships on behalf of organizations. Micro-Internships are professional, paid, short-term assignments that are often completed remotely. These opportunities are an excellent way for students to demonstrate their skills, explore careers, and develop their networks as they seek internships and full-time roles.|
The Center for SUCCESS currently offers phone and virtual appointments to assist students with various academic and career-related needs during the stay-in-place order:
- Schedule an appointment through Handshake with a Center for SUCCESS Advisor*
- For quick advising questions or assistance with resumes, cover letters or other employment documents, please email email@example.com
- Access advising and career development virtual resources in Handshake
* Students who are assigned to a faculty advisor should contact them directly for academic advising
Visit our Upcoming Events page for more information on all Center for SUCCESS events!