The purpose of the SXU Internship and Job Fair is to connect quality student and alumni candidates to employers hiring for internships and full-time positions.
- One six foot table with plastic table covering and two chairs
- Lunch for two recruiters ($10 for each additional recruiter)
If you have any questions, contact Joshua Baugh at email@example.com or 773-298-3132.
Payment is due by Monday, October 15, 2018.
Job and Internship Recruitment Requirements
- Full-time and internship positions must be direct hires (no third parties or staffing agencies)
- Positions must require the minimum of a bachelor's degree (with the exception of internships)
- Full-time and internship positions must not be 100% commission nor quota based (must include a base salary)
- Positions or organizations must not be involved directly or indirectly in multi-level marketing
- Organizations must be committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative action
Attention organizations with more than one branch office, i.e., financial services firms: Because of space constraints, only one branch of an organization with multiple branches will be allowed to register and recruit at the SXU Internship and Job Fair. It is on a "first come, first served" basis.
The Saint Xavier University Career Center reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to deny any employer or recruiter access to the SXU Internship and Job Fair.
Register for the Internship and Job Fair through our career management website, Handshake. Companies without an account will be prompted to create one. Use this account to manage your Internship and Job Fair registration including paying invoices as well as connect with SXU students, post positions, and advertise recruiting events.
SXU Tax ID #: 36-2177133