The purpose of the College to Career Expo (formerly Internship and Job Fair) is to connect quality candidates with employers and organizations recruiting for pre-professional, professional, and educational experiences including:
- Volunteer Experiences
- Graduate and Professional School Opportunities
- Part-time Jobs
- Full-time Jobs
All booths include 1 six foot table, 2 chairs, registration for 2 representatives, lunch, and a plastic tablecloth:
- Early Bird Rate (until 9/19): $150.00
- Standard Rate (after 9/19): $200.00
- Non-Profit Rate (requires verification): $100.00
- Graduate and Professional School Rate: $100.00
Registration will close November 1, 2019. All payments are due on this date.
College to Career Expo Recruitment Requirements
- Full-time and internship positions must be direct hires (no third parties or staffing agencies)
- Full-time and internship positions must not be 100% commission nor quota based (must include a base salary)
- Positions or organizations must not be involved directly or indirectly in multi-level marketing
- Organizations must be committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative action
Attention organizations with more than one branch office, i.e., financial services firms: Because of space constraints, only one branch of an organization with multiple branches will be allowed to register and recruit at the SXU College to Career Expo. It is on a "first come, first served" basis.
The Saint Xavier University Career Center reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to deny any employer or recruiter access to the SXU College to Career Expo.
Register for the College to Career Expo through our career management website, Handshake. Companies without an account will be prompted to create one. Use this account to manage your expo registration including paying invoices as well as connect with SXU students, post positions, and advertise recruiting events.
SXU Tax ID #: 36-2177133