Ceremony Program Details
- Graduates are to meet in the Shannon Center West Gym and obtain a name card.
- Graduates arriving after the procession has begun may not be allowed to participate
in the ceremony.
Name Cards and Procession Lines
- A "name announcer" will read each graduate's name card as they walk across the stage.
- These cards will be distributed at a table hosted by the Office of Records and Advising
in the West Gym.
- Staff will be available to help graduates line up .
- Undergraduate students eligible for academic honors (Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, or
Summa Cum Laude) will receive honor cords when obtaining name cards at the Office of Records and Advising table.
- Cords for various campus chapter honor societies are usually available through the
- Diplomas will be mailed or held for pick up by the Office of Records and Advising
after final grades and academic audits are confirmed and entered. (Approximately six
weeks after the ceremony.)
- The Office of Records and Advising may be contacted at 773-298-3501.