In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), Grad Fest has been postponed. At this time, there is no rescheduled date. We will communicate any updates accordingly. Please check your SXU email regularly for updates.
Please bring your student I.D. or driver's license.
- Undergraduate students receive a gown and cap with tassel.
- Graduate students receive a gown, cap with tassel and hood appropriate to degree earned.
- Students may keep all regalia items.
- Admission tickets to the commencement ceremony will also be distributed at this time.
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverage
- Sign the graduation banner
- Take photos with Champ
- Have pictures taken in your regalia by on-site photographer
Student cap and gown orders are based upon the height/weight/degree information students provide on the graduation petitions.
Additional gown sizes will be available if exchanges are necessary.
Not sure what you will do at Grad Fest? Catch a recap of Grad Fest 2019.
Note: There will be only one day for regalia pick up. If you are unable to attend Grad Fest, you may send someone with a note from you naming that person as authorized to pick up your regalia. We will ask that person for their ID. You also have the option of picking up your regalia prior to your ceremony on Saturday, May 9.
Graduation Flag Sashes
Saint Xavier University students who have studied abroad, or international students who wish to highlight their home country, are invited to purchase a graduation flag sash. Please see our International Sashes page for more details.