Tickets, Seating and Special Accommodations
All guests of graduates, including infants and children, are required to have tickets for admission to the ceremony. Graduating students are to claim their allotted tickets at Grad Fest.
- Each student participating in the ceremony will receive four tickets. Graduate themselves
do not need tickets.
- Several hundred graduates are expected to participate in the upcoming ceremony. The ticket calculation is purely based upon the size of the graduating class, in conjunction with the capacity of the arena.
- Extra tickets, a maximum of two (2), may be requested if they are available beginning Monday, March 25, 2019 at 9 a.m. through Monday, April 8, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. Students will be notified by April 22, 2019, if their request has been approved. Thank you for understanding.
- Tickets may be forfeited if not claimed at Grad Fest. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Seating in the Shannon Center main arena is general admission.
- Doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony.
- Latecomers will be seated at the commencement staff's discretion.
- All guests, including infants and children require tickets.
- Strollers are not allowed in the arena.
- Air horns, large banners, balloons and other distracting items are prohibited in the ceremony arena and may be confiscated.
If you are a graduating student or if you have a family member who will need special accommodations for the upcoming commencement ceremonies, please contact Margaret Rose McDonnell at 773-298-3308 or email@example.com in order to discuss these specific needs. All requests must be submitted no later than May 3, 2019 by completing the Disability Accommodations Request Form.
- A designated seating area on the main floor of the Shannon Center arena, behind the graduate seating section, will be available.
- One ticketed guest may accompany the disabled individual seated in this area. All ceremony guests must have a ticket.