Quest - A Retreat for First-Year and Transfer Students
What to Expect
This awesome student-led retreat is sponsored by Campus Ministry, and designed to help first-year students adjust to college and explore new relationships. While it has Christian overtones, all faiths are welcome. During the retreat, there are various activities and opportunities to relax, play games, pray, reflect and talk to upperclassmen about their transitions with relationships, stress and other topics. Invite friends and come make new friends!
What to Bring
- Clothes for two days and two nights
- There are many opportunities for free time outside, so dress accordingly (warm sweatshirt, pullover, hat, gloves, closed-toe shoes)
- Personal stuff; toiletries
- Shower things
- Medications (if needed)
- Journal (optional)
- Games for free time
- Bus departs from Regina Hall
- Cost: $45, payable to Saint Xavier University
- Financial aid is available for need-based students
Registration and Cancellation Policy
The $45 fee is non-refundable, but can be applied to future retreat programs.
For more information, please contact Adelinne Whittenhall at email@example.com.