"As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace." 1Peter 4:10
Share your graces and gifts with the Saint Xavier University community!
We are looking for students interested in the following leadership opportunities:
- Retreat leadership (Quest, Awakenings, Men's and Women's Retreats)
- Small faith-sharing group leadership (Prayer Groups)
- Liturgical ministry (Chapel Choir Vocalists, Instrumentalists, Cantors, Lectors, Eucharistic Ministers, Sacristans, Acolytes, Servers and Ushers)
- Peace and social justice advocacy (Mercy Students for Peace and Justice, Students for Life)
- Service and volunteering leadership (Service Club, weekly volunteer opportunities, service trips)
The Peer Ministry Program is a year-long leadership development program for student ministry leaders. Peer Ministers and Resident Peer Ministers serve in a specific area of ministry, participate in ministerial education and spiritual formation through group gatherings and individual supervision sessions, and worship weekly in the faith community.
Possible areas of ministry include, but are not limited to, music or liturgical ministry, residence hall ministry, retreats, service trips and volunteering, hospitality/public relations and leadership in a faith-based student organization, such as Service Club, Students for Life, Mercy Students for Peace and Justice, and Chi Alpha. Peer Ministry Program applications are available each spring for the following academic year.