Cougar 5K Run/Walk Registration
Register online at signmeup.com for the 16th Annual Cougar 5K Run/Walk.
Register online by Friday, September 16 and you have the option to purchase a dry tech, long-sleeved shirt for an additional $5. All registrations after September 16 will be a white, long-sleeved cotton shirt.
Individual Entry Fees
|PARTICIPANT||4/15/16 - 10/4/16||Race Day 10/8/16|
|Runners and Walkers*||$30||$35|
|SXU Faculty, Staff and Alumni
- *CARA members will receive $2 off entry fee. Discount only available before September 26.
- **Family consists of two adults and one child age 17 or under from the same immediate family. The cost to register each additional child is $20. Family rate is not available on race day.
- No discounts will be available on race day.
All race participants will receive a white, long-sleeved cotton t-shirt.
If you are unable to register online, you may pick up a form at the Shannon Center Front Desk. We strongly encourage everyone to register online.
The Cougar 5K would like to welcome all families to campus for SXU Homecoming weekend! Take advantage of the Family Rate being offered again this year! Choose "Family" when registering on signmeup.com.
Race Premiums - Dry-tech shirt available until September 16
Participants can choose to purchase a long-sleeved, dry-tech shirt for $5 extra until Friday, September 16. Be sure to select the dry-tech option when registering.
Please note: Dry-tech shirts will come in men's sizes only. Shirt samples will be available to try on at the Shannon Center after August 1. Stop by and ask to see a manager if you would like to try on a shirt.
Advanced Registration and Packet Pick-up
Saint Xavier University - Shannon Center
3700 West 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
- Wednesday, October 5 from 4 - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 6 from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 7 from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
NOTE: Online registration closes on Friday, October 7 at 5 p.m.
Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
7 - 8:30 a.m. in the Shannon Center Main Arena.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the Cougar 5K Race Hotline: 773-298-3592