Students can be referred to the Care Team through the following ways:
- If you or someone else is in immediate danger, call 911.
- Is the student's behavior an immediate threat to self or others?
- Is the student aggressive or disruptive?
- Does the student appear intoxicated or under the influence of a substance?
- Is the student injured or ill?
Helpful Information to Have When Making a Report
When you have a concern for a student's health or well-being, please submit a Care Team Report. All information shared with a member of the Care Team is kept confidential. Below is a list of information that is helpful to have ready when communicating your concern to the Care Team:
- Date, time and location of incident(s)
- Name, age and relationship to the person of concern and of victim/target
- Description of behaviors of concern/acts committed
- Names of witnesses
- Related documentation (electronic communications including email, text or online messages; voicemails; photos; videos; etc.)