The Saint Xavier University Office of Media Relations publicizes institutional news and developments, faculty and student engagements and achievements, matters involving the president and administration, special accomplishments, programs, events and activities, and other news related to the activities of the campus community.
To request any of the services below, please email email@example.com.
Other services include:
- Preparing news/feature stories for distribution to the appropriate media outlets as well as to the University's website.
- Facilitating news media coverage of SXU programs, student and faculty activities, events and other related events.
- Listing an event on the University calendar.
- Promoting University faculty and staff expertise to the news media.
- Providing communication assistance and media training to University personnel.
- Coordinating and conducting news conferences pertaining to Saint Xavier University's events, issues, etc.
The Office of Media Relations is the first and primary media contact for Saint Xavier University. Contact Media Relations as soon as possible if anyone with the media contacts you directly. For more details, please view the Media Policy (PDF).
For questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.