SXU Resources For Students
- Campus Ministry can provide you with the resources and opportunities you'll need for religious and spiritual growth during your time at Saint Xavier University.
- Canvas is Saint Xavier University current Learning Management System (LMS), which
is the platform that your instructors deliver online classes. If you need to schedule
a training session about Canvas, please email SXU CIDAT (see below); if you have any
technical questions, you may try:
- Canvas Support hotline: 1-855-965-2293 (24/7)
- Live chat: Access the Livechat website for immediate assistance.
- Center for Instructional Design and Academic Technology (CIDAT) provides both face-to-face and online software training to students, send them an
email and they will help to master the software or technology tools:
- For software training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Canvas and other technology/software training support.
- Whether you are excited by a new subject and want to know more, need assistance with an assignment or paper or are having trouble mastering the course content of a subject, the Learning Center office is available to provide assistance. This service is provided free of charge to currently enrolled students of SXU. Visit their website to see how to schedule a writing tutor session.
- The SXU Library provides students with access to information resources, facilitates their use, and
reinforces the University values of academic integrity and lifelong learning.
- For general questions about donations, hours, services, or resources, call 1-773-298-3352.
- For research assistance, call 1-773-298-3364.
- If you have a comment or suggestion, please email them at email@example.com
- Are you looking for someone who could work with you one-on-one at any time of the day or night, wherever you happen to be? Saint Xavier is pleased to provide you with access to online tutoring from Smarthinking. Tutoring is available in writing, reading, math, science, business, Spanish and English. Visit their website to find more information about it.