175th Anniversary Faculty and Staff Resources
Join the Celebration!
SXU faculty and staff are invited to share in the celebration of our 175th anniversary!
To celebrate this milestone as a community, we welcome you to participate in our events, show off your SXU pride on social media with #SXUCelebrates175 and share our good news with others by adding our 175th anniversary graphic into your email signature or sporting our Zoom background in your next meeting.
Let's celebrate together!
We are Mercy-founded. We are Mercy-forward. We are SXU!
Instructions for Email Signature
To utilize the email signature in Outlook, please follow these steps:
- Click "New Email" at the top left corner of the Home tab.
- Click "Signature" from the top panel, next to the "Attach" item. A drop-down menu
will appear, with options to add an existing signature to the email you're working
on. Select "Signatures" from this menu to open a "Signatures and Stationery" window.
- Click "New" in the "Signatures and Stationery" window to create a new signature template.
- Compose your signature in the editing window.
You can add the new logo image to your signature by pasting it into the editor or clicking the button to the right of the "Business Card" button. URLs will be automatically hyperlinked. Click "OK," and your signature will be saved for future use.
- Designate your new signature as your default in the "Signatures and Stationery" window to make sure it is included with every new message and replies or forwards you send.