The Office of Media Relations can assist you with generating publicity for campus news and events through various outlets including SXU News, the SXU event calendar and the mySXU Portal Announcements.
To request any of the services below, please email email@example.com.
- Preparing news/feature stories for distribution to the appropriate media outlets as well as to the University's website.
- Facilitating news media coverage of SXU programs, student and faculty activities, events and other related events.
- Promoting University faculty and staff expertise to the news media.
- Providing communication assistance and media training to University personnel.
- Coordinating and conducting news conferences pertaining to Saint Xavier University's events, issues, etc.
The Office of Media Relations is the first and primary media contact for Saint Xavier University. Contact Media Relations as soon as possible if anyone with the media contacts you directly. For more details, please view the policies below.
For questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Media Policy (PDF) details how members of the community should respond to the media in the event that they are contacted.
Please Note: Prior to submitting the calendar request, all locations must be reserved through 25Live, the system used for room reservations and event scheduling. Submitting this request does not reserve your room location.
Saint Xavier University's Office for Media Relations can assist you with hiring photography services for campus events. To request assistance, please complete the form below.
Requests typically will be processed within one to two business days, and you will receive a confirmation email after your request has been processed. Please submit all requests at least four weeks in advance. Rates are typically $100 per hour and will be billed to your department.
For more information or to send a news tip to Media Relations, please contact email@example.com.