Keck Graduate Institute
Saint Xavier University is proud to partner with Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) for our current Pre-Professional Health Care students. KGI offers the following degrees:
- Master of Business and Science (MBS)
- Master of Engineering in Biopharmaceutical Processing (MENG),
- Master of Science in Applied Life Sciences (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Medical Device Engineering (MSMDE).
With this partnership, Saint Xavier students are able to take advantage of the following:
- No standardized tests
- No application fee
- Only need one letter of recommendation
- Early fellowship consideration
- Early admission
- A $30,000 scholarship
Follow these steps before March 15 of your senior year:
- Attend a visitation day at KGI or participate in a virtual event. For a list of visitation days visit the KGI website.
- Develop a curriculum plan in collaboration with your academic or faculty advisor.
- Complete 40 hours of internship, work or research in the life sciences or engineering in an academic, nonprofit, corporate or laboratory environment.
How to Apply
- Submit an online application to KGI.
- Work with a KGI admission counselor to complete your application.
- Request a letter from Tatiana Tatum Parker, Ph.D., verifying your eligibility.
After Your Admission Decision
- Submit final, official transcripts from all universities before July 15, showing proof of graduation. The degree may be in biological sciences, chemistry or natural sciences.
- Students must have a final cumulative GPA that is greater than 3.0.
For more information or questions about the partnership with Keck Graduate Institute, please contact Tatiana Tatum Parker, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 773-298-3408.