Business Administration Fast-Track
At Saint Xavier University, it has never been more convenient to pursue a bachelor's degree that will take your career to the next level! Our Fast-Track Business Administration program with concentrations in finance and general business prepares students for career advancement or graduate studies in less than two years with a solid foundation in essential business skills that apply to a variety of industries.
Saint Xavier University's Graham School of Management is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB), one of the highest standards for business schools worldwide.
Become a successful leader
Learn from faculty that blend theory with real-world experience to pursue or enhance your career in business! With a variety of classes available, you'll gain experience in:
- Developing strong communication skills.
- Sharpening your analytical talent.
- Learning the fundamentals of accounting, finance, management and marketing.
- Understanding what it takes to be a successful leader.
- Maintaining positive and productive professional relationships.
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, business and financial occupations are projected to grow by 10% from 2016 to 2026. This growth is faster than the average for all occupations in the United States. (Data as of April 2019)
- As of 2018, PayScale reports that an individual who holds a BBA degree can make a median salary of $66,514 working in Chicago -- that's more than $14,000 a year than individuals holding only an associate degree, who make an average $52,286!
Tuition Discounts and Educational Partnerships
Take advantage of tuition reimbursement and discount plans offered by your current employer. We hold the following partnership programs:
If you would like to see which courses you should take during each semester, check out the Business Fast-Track Curriculum Map. For more information about specific course offerings, please review the business administration program requirements, finance program requirements and course descriptions in the SXU Academic Catalog for more information.
For more information please contact the Office of Admission at 844-468-6798 (844-GOTO-SXU) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about degree completion programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!