Fox College and Saint Xavier University Articulation Agreement
Why is this agreement between Fox College and Saint Xavier University meaningful and beneficial?
Saint Xavier University (SXU) and Fox College (FC) are thrilled to offer a transfer pathway via an Articulation Agreement between Fox College and Saint Xavier University.
FC students complete an AAS medical degree with the intent to earn a bachelor's degree in one of the following SXU degree completion programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Applied Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Leadership and Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Fast Track Program
All of these programs are designed to prepare students for careers in professional fields.
Both institutions see this as a means of increasing access to and success in educational programs for all students, especially underrepresented students.
What can Fox College students expect to benefit from as a result of this agreement?
Not only do SXU-bound FC students receive the opportunity to earn two degrees -- an associate of applied science from FC and a bachelor's from SXU -- they gain the convenience of on-campus access to SXU transfer resources and support by SXU's Transfer Student Services Center.
How will SXU prepare FC students for success?
The Saint Xavier University Transfer Student Services Center and Office of Admission are committed to the academic success of all transfer students and look forward to facilitating the new agreement with Fox College by creating a seamless transition for FC transfer students.
To further prepare students, SXU will:
- Create clear and concise transfer guides for FC students to follow to guarantee a smooth transition to SXU, which will include mapping out a suggested eight-semester plan for students hoping to graduate with a bachelor's degree in four years.
- Arrange faculty meetings for FC students who have questions regarding the major.
- Connect FC students with SXU financial aid counselors prior to their transfer to provide a better understanding of how to finance their education.
- Guide FC students on the transfer process, which starts with the student applying at least one semester out.
- FC students will work with an SXU contact person early on, offering financial counseling, dual advising and scheduling guidance.
Any questions regarding the agreement may be addressed to Eileen Luce, director of Transfer Student Services Center, at luceFREESXU.
How To participate in the FC/SXU Transfer Agreement
To take full advantage of this agreement, interested Fox College students should complete the Articulation Agreement Participation Form as early in their studies at FC as possible. Details and instructions are listed on the form.