Undergraduate Transfer Nursing Students Information Sessions
Prospective transfer nursing students are encouraged to attend a Transfer Nursing Information Session to learn more about Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing and Health Sciences and our undergraduate nursing programs. Presentations will include program information, application and admission requirements, as well as financial aid and scholarship information.
Traditional Transfer BSN Program and Accelerated BSN Program Information Sessions
Register online for an upcoming Transfer Nursing Information Session. Note: Information session dates, times and locations are subject to change. Therefore, we encourage you to register online so that we may contact you prior to the session in the event of a change. For questions, contact the Office of Admission at admissionFREESXU or 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798).
- Virtual: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 3 p.m. Register today!
- Virtual: Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 11 a.m.
- In-Person: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Location: Butler Reception Room
- Virtual: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3 p.m.
- Virtual: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 1 p.m.