Saint Xavier University and the Office of Admission offer Express Admission for transfer and adult students who meet minimum admission requirements for their chosen major (nursing students do not qualify). Take advantage of this streamlined opportunity to apply, receive an admission decision and merit scholarship eligibility on the spot!
During your Express Admission appointment, an admission counselor will:
- Review your application for an admission decision.
- Determine your Merit Scholarship amount. 100% of full-time transfer students receive a merit scholarship!
- Walk you through your next steps to enroll, like reviewing your transfer credit.
To qualify for Express Admission, students should provide the following information:
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended. If you have attended multiple schools, you must provide transcripts from every school.
- High school transcripts will also be required for students with less than 30 college credit hours.
- Students must meet admission requirements for their chosen major.
Students can make an appointment by calling our office at 773-298-3050, filling out the Visit SXU form (put Express Admission in the comments section), or simply walk into the Office of Admission, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For questions please contact the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.