Saint Xavier University and the Office of Admission offer Express Admission for transfer and adult students who meet minimum admission requirements for their chosen major (nursing students do not qualify).
During your Express Admission appointment, an admission counselor will:
- Review your file for an admission decision.
- Determine if you qualify for a Merit Scholarship
- Walk you through your next steps to enroll.
To qualify for Express Admission, students will have to provide the following information:
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended. If you have attended multiple schools, you must provide transcripts from every school.
- High school transcripts will also be required for students with less than 30 college credit hours.
- Students must meet admission requirements for their chosen major.
Education Applicants: An official ACT or SAT score, or official TAP (Test of Academic Proficiency) score must be submitted as part of your application. Please see SXU's Education Department admission requirements page for details regarding admission requirements.
Students can make an appointment by calling our office at 773-298-3050, filling out the Visit SXU form (put Express Admission in the comments section), or simply walk into the Office of Admission, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Thursdays until 7 p.m.
For questions please contact the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050 or at email@example.com.