General Admission Procedures
To begin the application process, a completed online application for admission must be submitted. Further information may obtained from the Office of Graduate Admission. The application process is completed when the applicant has submitted the following:
- A completed online application;
- A completed personal statement, if required;
- A resume, if required;
- Completed recommendation forms, if required;
- The results of the appropriate graduate admission test, if required;
- Official transcript(s) sent directly from the registrar of each accredited college or university from which a bachelor's degree was received, plus any additional transcripts as required by the program to which the applicant is applying.
Note: Students should see individual program applications for further procedures/requirements.
All application materials should be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admission.
When all required documents have been submitted, the application file will be considered complete. The file will then be reviewed by the appropriate program director and the student will receive a letter with the admission decision.
Please see the additional catalog pages below for more information.