Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content
Saint Xavier University Chicago Campus Residence Halls

Course Waivers/Substitutions

A student requesting a substitution for a general education University requirement is required to complete a form available from the director of general education. If the advisor, the director of General Education and the dean of the College of Arts and Sciences approve the substitution, it will be processed by the director of Academic Planning who will notify the student. Substitutions for departmental requirements are processed by the department chairperson.