The Student Success Program (SSP) is a TRIO Student Support Services program federally funded by the U.S. Department of Education. SSP provides assistance and support to students who are either first generation, low income or individuals with a documented disability. The staff works to promote academic progress with the ultimate goal of degree completion.
Students who are admitted to the program receive a number of services including:
- Academic advising
- Financial aid advising
- Financial literacy programming
- Writing assistance*
- Career exploration
- Laptops (available for short-term checkout)
- Student leadership opportunities
- Service learning projects
- Exposure to cultural and academic activities
- Graduate school preparation
*Services are coordinated through various departments.
SSP is located in the Warde Academic Center, L-111. For more information, contact SSP staff at 773-298-3342.