|Title:||Academic Support Coach|
|Office:||Warde Academic Center|
|Department:||CNTR Learning & Stud. Support|
Paloma Salcedo received her bachelor's degree in mathematics and secondary education from Saint Xavier University and her master's degree in mathematics from Aurora University. She has always enjoyed all things mathematics. Salcedo's research and interests include developmental mathematics, geometry, and mathematics history. She is driven by her passion for math and commited to empowering students to excel.
M.S. in Mathematics
B.A. in Secondary Education and Mathematics
Saint Xavier University
Areas of Specialization
- MATH 095: Elementary Algebra
- MATH 099: Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 105: Liberal Arts Mathematics
- MATH 201: Calculus with Analytic Geometry
- Sylvia Schlunk Award, Saint Xavier University, 2014
Thesis: "Accuracy and Effectiveness of Math Placement Exams," Aurora University, 2022.