|Title:||Asst Professorial Lecturer|
|Office:||Warde Academic Center|
Christine Kubelka joins the Saint Xavier University family with 10 years of nursing experience and four years in academia. Her passion is maternal health and labor and delivery. Kubelka is very excited to help mold the next generation of nurses.
Master of Science in Nursing, CNL
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Associate of Science
Areas of Specialization
Clinical nurse leader with a concentration in maternal health.
- RN, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations.
- Certification, Electronical Fetal Monitoring.
- Certification, Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL).
- NURSP 221: Intro to Clinical Practice
- NURS 349: Intro to Pharmacology
- NURS 434: Clinical Practice III