|Title:||Asst Professorial Lecturer|
|Office:||Warde Academic Center|
Jennifer Rogoz became an adjunct instructor and transitioned to full-time faculty in 2022, teaching in the classroom and in on-site labs.
Rogoz has over 20 years of experience as a registered nurse (RN) in school settings, pediatrics, long-term care, memory care, short term rehab, infection control and staff development. Over the course of her career, Rogoz conducted clinical education and has held management positions, including director of nursing. Rogoz continues to provide infection control consulting services and staff education in the long-term care setting.
Doctor of Nursing Practice - Healthcare Systems Leadership
M.S. in in Nursing Education
Areas of Specialization
- Infection Control
Registered Nurse, Illinois
Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society, Phi Pi Chapter
- NURS 333: Holistic Care in Nursing Practice I
- NURS 218: Concepts in Professional Nursing I
- NURSP 221: Introduction to Clinical Practice
- NURS 319: Concepts in Professional Nursing III
- NURSP 379: Clinical Practice
- NURS 389: Concepts in Professional Nursing IV