|Office:||Warde Academic Center|
Ph.D. in Nursing
PgDip in Nursing Education
M.S. in Nursing
Arizona State University
B.S. in Nursing
Arab College of Medical Profession, Al-Quds University
- Nurse manager, registered nurse labor and delivery
- Nurse manager, registered nurse neonatal intensive care
- Assessing critical thinking skills and dispositions of nursing students.
- Teaching concept mapping as a teaching and learning metacognitive tool.
- Using narrative pedagogy, journaling and storytelling.
- Developing community nursing health promotion activities.
- Flipped classroom and use of simulation PEWS tool.
- Assessing student learning in participation of study abroad courses (Italy and Turkey).
- Guiding faculty and students in the application process for the Fulbright Scholar Award.
- Curriculum development and evaluation.
- Child temperament.
- Nursing students interactive clinical labor experience in implementing non-pharmacological pain management technique, closing the theory to practice gap.
- Nursing care of children
- Maternity nursing
- Community nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Nursing research, undergraduate and graduate
- Nursing ethics
- Study abroad courses in nursing (Italy and Turkey)
- Professional nurse roles and concepts
- The effect of concept mapping on critical thinking skills and dispositions of junior and senior baccalaureate nursing students [Doctoral dissertation]
- Child Temperament and Parent Responsivity [Graduate Thesis]