The Catherine and Sinon O'Donohue Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- January 31, 2021
- Amount Range:
- Up to $2,500
- Greg Coutts
The Catherine and Sinon O'Donohue Scholarship was established by Sister Mary Simeon O'Donohue (emerita music faculty member) in honor of her parents. The scholarship is a tribute to her parents love for the piano as well as Sister Simeon's appreciation of their gift of music to her. This scholarship is renewable.
- Applicants must be accepted by the University as music majors who demonstrate talent for piano and a grade point average of at least 2.5 (4.0 scale).
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 each semester.
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Applied Piano grade 3.0 each semester.
- Awarded by music faculty after required audition.
*Award amount will vary based on availability of funds and number of scholarships awarded.
The online application form is now open.